Associate Director - (Commercial Occupier - Banking Client)
Salary £65,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager / Associate Director to join a Consultancy based in London to work on one of their most prestigious accounts working with a leading global investment banking and investment management firm.
As an Associate Director, you will be seconded into one of their most prestigious accounts working with one of the top investment banks in the world. You will be responsible to for managing a programme of works in the commercial occupier sector delivering projects across the EMEA region.
You will have demonstrable experience of delivering CAT B commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. Projects will vary from moves, fit outs, estate consolidation through to fit out of new offices. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
- Experience delivering commercial office fit outs and developments from inception through to completion.
- Experience working client side or have been seconded into a banking client
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Celia Harker at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on
or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates