Title: Associate Director- Capital Planning
£70,000- £80,000 per annum
Capstone Recruitment are working exclusively with an International Real Estate business to find them a strategic, client facing and driven Senior Cost Manager with capital planning experience. This requirement comes off the back of the cost team implementing a new revenue stream in addition to their current remit, and this is the "Capital Planning" service. They have been developing this capital planning tool that can be sold to clients to help advise on the costings of capital projects. Other responsibilities will include providing the operational delivery to support the Programme Governance Office (PGO) and help to ensure the clients project governance and assurance requirements are delivered. You will also be required to advise on forecasting for their capital plans.
Prepare and develop client's capital expenditure budgets and forecasts for projects for entry in their capital plan
- Prepare monthly recommendations to the leadership team
- Review and challenge cost estimates provided by main/sub-contractors against benchmarks, Service Agreements etc.
- Review monthly Cost Reports and make recommendations on best practice cost management
- Liaise with finance to track P&L impact of projects, and track assets under construction to ensure timely and accurate financial close-out, capitalisation and depreciation of project spend.
- Day-to-day use of the clients Project Management Database to review cost reporting information inputted by tier 1 suppliers and ensuring budgets are accurate and up to date with all approved
A minimum 5 years of relevant quantity surveying industry experience.
- Graduate degree in a sector related subject.
Capital Planning experience
- Professional background within a corporate office environment
Strong PC skills, Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Excellent client relationship, communication, and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and experienced in dealing with stakeholders of all levels
If you are interested, please contact Alex on 02037575000 or send me an email on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates