£70000 - £85000 per annum + excellent bonus and package
11 months ago
Title: Associate Director- Capital Planning
£70,000- £85,000 per annum plus excellent track record of bonus and benefits
Capstone Recruitment are working exclusively with an international Real Estate business to find them a strategic, client facing and driven Associate Director with captial planning experience. This requirement comes off the back of the cost team implementing a new revenue stream in addition to their current remit, and this is the "Capital Planning" service.
They have been developing this capital planning tool that can be sold to clients to help advise on the costings of capital projects. Other responsibilities will include providing the operational delivery to support the Programme Governance Office (PGO) and help to ensure the clients project governance and assurance requirements are delivered. You will also be required to advise on forecasting for their capital plans.
Prepare and develop client's capital expenditure budgets and forecasts for projects for entry in their capital plan globally.
- Drive client's capital planning and lead client's capex management including process proposal, implementation, governance and management.
- Determine any potential opportunities and efficiencies in client's capital plan and provide strategic advice.
- Actively managing and coaching colleagues from Assistant to Senior Capital Planner levels and positively influencing the direction of growth of the up-coming talent.
- Responsible for financial performance of market, program, and client accounts including budgeting, actual results, forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for billing (including documentation required for revenue recognition), accounts receivable (AR) collection, expense monitoring and control, staffing (including allocation, if applicable) and full P&L to EBITDA before all allocations.
- Experience in directly leading and managing global level capital planning, cost and commercial assurance, and capex management.
- Ability to understand, expertly/effectively handle and analyse large data with confidence.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite essential.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action. Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
If you are interested, please contact Matt on 02037575000 or send me an email on email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates