City of London, London
£45000 - £65000 per annum + company benefits, flexible working
about 1 year ago
Associate Director; Business Space
£45,000 to 65,000pa plus benefits
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract. There is a high possiblity that this role can be offered on long term basis.
The role will be to oversee clients in the business space sector. The role will be to support with co working offices, multi let and single tenanted offices for occupiers, corporate clients, SMEs, investors, developers and start ups.
The role will involve the following:
- Esuring the the office meets the business the needs
- Advising on how to create new spaces, with a forefront of sustainability with additional breakout spaces for coffee shops, yoga/ fitness studios, breakout spaces.
- Negotiation of short/long term leases and parking licenses
- Handling contract and lease matters such as deeds of variations and lease amendments.
- Monitoring of key lease dates, liaising with internal teams, landlord and consultants on dilapidations and building handback.
- Carry out compliance audits and regular building inspections
- Rent reviews
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates