Associate Director - Building Surveyor
Up to £65,000 + generous package
I am recruiting on behalf of a niche construction and real estate consultancy looking to bolster their established Building Surveying Team with a senior level hire. This opportunity is for an expert individual to lead their team in the North West. Nationally renowned as 'market-leading' for the sectors in which they operate, they have grown by over 30% over the past 12 months; with a diverse, impressive and ever-expanding portfolio of clients, this growth is due to continue.
This assignment would suit an Associate-level Building Surveyor who is not afraid of working hard, managing junior members of staff and developing accounts; in return you will be rewarded with full autonomy and great opportunity for growth within a fast-paced and sociable environment. Career-progression is actively encouraged, with a clear path to equity laid out.
You will be working broadly across the commercial sector, with clients ranging from international funds and investors, to high net worth individuals. You will be covering a broad spectrum of building surveying services, this will include:
- Undertaking Technical Due Diligence and surveys, including pre-acquisition, stock condition, validation and building defects.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects, values ranging from £100,000 to £5m.
- Carrying out schedules of dilapidations, for both landlord and tenant and negotiating settlements.
- Undertaking the role of Contract Administrator, alongside Design and Specification duties.
- Assist with Party Wall and expert witness advice.
A successful candidate:
- Commercial experience is preferred
- Must be client facing and have a proven track record of winning work and developing existing business.
- MRICS qualified with over 5 years PQE experience
The successful candidate will be punchy and ambitious. You should be able to carry-out work to the highest of standards, meanwhile operate in an autonomous and responsible capacity. You should have an excellent eye for detail and have a professional nature.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates