Associate Director - Prime Residential
£70,000 + Generous package
I am working in partnership with a prominent, prime residential surveying practice focusing on strategic hires for the growth of one of their London teams. This is for the position of Team Leader, to focus on management, business development, mentoring alongside core surveying duties.
This boutique, award-winning firm pride themselves on being the 'go-to advisor' for high-end residential schemes in some of London's most prestigious post codes.
This is a unique opportunity to take the reins and grow an already successful division with complete autonomy, the realms of subsequent progression could have little constraint. The MD has impressive growth plans, and envisions this Senior Hire working alongside him in leading and growing the whole business.
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
- Assisting in the management of Party Wall and other neighbourly matters.
You will be a qualified member of the RICS, and a relevant Building Surveying accredited degree. You should be client-facing and ambitious, and in return you will be rewarded with unrivalled career-progression and generous performance-related rewards.
You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the London residential market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5000/ 07494 368 453, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates