West End, London
£60-65,000pa plus car allowance and a competitive bonus
A global multi disciplined real estate advisory firm base in the West End have an opportunity for an Associate Director. The role will be joining a lean and super high billing commercial Valuation & Advisory team.
In this role you will be responsible for the valuation of commercial properties and your duties will extend to support business generation and fee income.
The role is client facing and involves networking, generating a strong client base, attending events to promote the firm and department.
You will be preparing monthly, quarterly, annual reports.
Banking/ secured lending
Advising clients on value add strategies
If you are applying for the role, we require you to be:
- Member of the RICS (MRICS/FRICS). Or have over 5 year experience so you are able to become MRICS within a short time period
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Good working knowledge of principal valuation software packages, including Argus Enterprise, Argus Developer and Capitalization, and KEL
- Auto Enrollment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates