£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Generous Package
5 months ago
Job: Associate Building Surveyor
Salary: up to £65,000
Capstone are currently recruiting for one of the largest and leading global real estate and property investment management firms in the world. It is an opportunity to step up your career and work in a leading property business, making long lasting connections whilst working on some exciting projects.
They are looking for an Associate Building Surveyor to work between their 2 offices in Bristol and Cardiff, with an expectation to help grow the business and team in Cardiff.
They are wanting to meet a Building Surveyor with a proven track record delivering projects and a large amount of experience in professional work such as dilapidations, technical due diligence surveys and planned maintenance programmes. The candidate will also be comfortable working in a team setting, as well as individually in a client facing role.
- Technical Due Diligence Surveys
- Preparing and administering repair and refurbishment contracts
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Planned Preventative Maintenance plans
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- MRICS Qualified with proven experience, PQE in a commercial consultancy preferable
- Work well in a team and individually
- Strong verbal and mathematical skills, with the ability to produce top quality reports
- Flexible with where they work, especially under pressure
- Professional with impeccable communication skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates