£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Generous Package
about 2 years ago
Role: Associate Building Surveyor
Salary: up to £75,000 (experience dependent) + generous package
Capstone are currently recruiting for a specialist Building Surveying consultancy, as they are looking to expand their team by taking on an Associate level Building Surveyor. It is an exciting opportunity to join a boutique building consultancy with an extensive network of projects and clients, competing against some of the largest real estate agencies and consultancies in the UK.
There is a real opportunity for progression for a driven individual, as you will have the chance to work on some exciting and complex projects worth up to £20 million. As an Associate, you will also be expected to lead and manage your own team of Building Surveyors, offering guidance to graduates and supporting them through their APC.
The work provided will be project focussed, with some aspects of professional work and the chance to focus on sectors and service lines of your choice. The workload includes:
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Delivery of Contract Administrator/ Employers Agent duties
- Pre-acquisition and Technical Due Diligence surveys
- Schedules of condition
- MRICS Qualified
- Experience working in a commercial consultancy
- Motivated to take on projects and complete them with the finest detail
- Proven experience of leading and managing a team
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates