£60000 - £70000 per annum + Generous Package
almost 2 years ago
Senior Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City of London
Capstone are currently working in conjunction with a niche and boutique construction consultancy that offer bespoke services to their clients. They are looking to recruit a Senior Building Surveyor into their team. This consultancy works on a wide range of interesting and complex projects across a multitude sectors including arts, museums, conservation and heritage, commercial and super-prime residential.
The workload will be mix between project and professional work, such as:
- High level of party wall work on large scale developments
- Conservation work on listed buildings
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys
- Design and specification writing
- Building pathology and defect analysis
- MRICS Qualified
- Proven experience in a commercial private practice
- High level of party wall experience
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication
In Return, Package on offer:
- High degree of autonomous and flexible working, chance to work from home 1-2 days a week.
- Good employee pension scheme
- Up to £70,000 basic salary, dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme based upon quality of performance, not dependent on fees.
- Growth opportunity for an entrepreneurial building surveyor.
If you or believe anyone you would know would be a good fit for the role please get in contact with Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant via email at email@example.com or call him at 020 3757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates