£50000 - £65000 per annum + Generous Package
9 months ago
Capstone are currently recruiting for one of the largest real estate and property investment management firms in the world. A fortune 500 company, they work across the world in 80 different countries and over 200 offices. It is an opportunity to step up your career and work in a world's leading business, making long lasting connections whilst working on some massive projects.
The role they are looking for is for an Associate Building Surveyor, to strengthen their South West building surveying team, based in Bristol.
They are wanting to meet a Chartered Building Surveyor with a proven track record delivering projects and large amounts of experience in professional work dealing with dilapidations, technical due diligence surveys and planned maintenance programmes. The candidate will be comfortable working in a team setting as well as autonomously in a client facing role.
- Building surveyor inspections and report preparation
- Preparing and administering repair and refurbishment contracts
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Planned Preventative Maintenance plans
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio Instructions
- MRICS Qualified with proven experience, PQE in a commercial consultancy preferable
- Work well in a team and individually
- Strong verbal and mathematical skills, with the ability to produce top quality reports
- Flexible with where they work, especially under pressure
- Professional with impeccable communication skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates