Requirement: Associate Building Surveyor
Salary: £70,000 + Package + Bonus
Location: East London
This mandate is for a strategic hire; for a professional services lead, which will contribute substantially to the 2020 growth strategy for the Building Consultancy division. An impressive and diverse client base already exists, both internally and externally, and the successful candidate will be expected to manage and further develop these networks.
The role is focused on both fee income and management, the company has an impressive, calculated five-year growth strategy; thus, having a proven track record of putting a bid together, calculating fees, winning work and reporting against criteria is crucial.
This is an all-encompassing role with a bias towards professional work. You will not be pigeonholed to a specific service line, however having strong experience within the following is preferable:
- Landlord and tenant maters
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Building pathology defect analysis and rectification
- Party Wall awards
- Acquisition surveys
- Contract Administration and Project Management of projects for private sector clients - preferably including commercial office/ industrial
- Client Development - internal and external sources
The successful candidate will be a qualified member of the RICS, and have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience across the commercial sector. Alongside strong client-facing skills, a history of delivering workload in a timely manner to high standards is of paramount importance.
Other skills should include:
- Ability to work well with others
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and organised
- Detail focused and strong with time management
- Team orientated with a sociable approach
If you would like to apply or hear more on this please contact me below:
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates