South London, London
£65000.00 - £750000.00 per annum + package + bonus
over 2 years ago
Associate Director - Building Surveying
Up to £75,000 + Performance related bonus + Generous package
I'm pleased to be working in exclusive partnership with an award winning multidisciplinary commercial surveying practice, who are on a fantastic trajectory for 2020. Having enjoyed phenomenal growth in demand for the Building Surveying service line over the last 2 years, they are now in a position to bolster the team with a senior strategic hire.
My client prides themselves on offering a wide range of expert, specialist services; operating across the UK, they work for a range of owners, developers, occupiers and funds. The role will encompass a mixture of fee generation, business development and management of junior members of the team, and is a unique opportunity, providing ample career progression for the right, entrepreneurial individual.
Working predominantly within the commercial sphere for Central London clients, you'll be expected to undertake the following:
- Administrator/Project Manager/Project Monitor/Employers Agent and overall Lead Client Contact in connection with projects;
- Undertake all professional commercial building surveying work to include building inspections, dilapidations surveys and negotiations, party wall matters etc.;
- Understand and appreciate all legislation affecting the procurement of works and the maintenance and use of property;
- Produce reports and schedules as appropriate, following initial survey;
- Make full and efficient usage of all resources to fulfil clients requirements with maximum efficiency and to the highest quality;
- Meet the minimum RICS requirements of Structured Professional Development and to maintain an up-to-date record of training hours completed;
- Become an APC Supervisors and Counsellors to Graduates;
- Prepare and present to clients continual professional development (CPD) training seminars for business development.
You should be a qualified (RICS) Building Surveyor, with minimum 5 years' PQE experience. Further to this, you should be personable, ambitious and have worked within a London-centric commercial surveying consultancy.
Other essential skills:
- Good organisational experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- A strong team player;
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker (Team Leader - Building Surveying) by calling 0203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates