Associate - Alternative Living
£50,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone is working on an exciting role for an experienced, consultancy led professional to join a growing Alternative Living team, within one London's most prominent Real Estate consultancies. The team has a focus on services around land agency, consultancy / advisory and investment, and as part of their growth, they are also expanding their Development and Planning advisory.
The successful candidate will be dealing in large scale development and consultancy transactions, whilst also concentrating on further developing the valuations and consultancy business within the "living" sector. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial character looking to establish themselves within an emerging market.
- To work and transact with developer and institutional clients on existing investment and development opportunities.
- Formulate and deliver presentations with confidence and excellent attention to detail.
- Research, analyse and present market data.
- Understand how wider macro-economic trends affect the markets we operate in.
- Willingness to get involved in all aspects of the wider department and evidence good team working skills is a necessity.
- Be able to produce written reports to a highly professional quality;
- Be competent at using Argus Developer
- Additional skills in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
- MRICS Qualified.
- Strong analytical and excel modelling skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player, self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and form long standing relationships.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Passion to deliver high standards of work.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates