ASSISTANT SURVEYOR; CLIENT SIDE
£35,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE AND BONUS
NORTH EAST / SCOTLAND
Capstone are working exclusively with a client side organisation to recruit for an Assistant Surveyor. The Assistant Surveyor will be responsible for the day to day asset management of the business centre portfolio in the West Midlands and the North west.
The client is looking for a Chartered Surveyor with experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment either directly as a landlord or a managing agent. The individual will need experience of the marketing/ letting process, tenant negotiations and repair/maintenance programmes.
The individual will provide regional support to the management of the portfolio, overseeing the Assistant Managers in their patch and dual reporting to the Northern and Southern Asset Management Directors.
- Lettings, rent reviews and complex lease renewal negotiations, lease re-gears
- Maximizing income and value of a multi let commercial portfolio and mitigating risks
- Day to day property management, communicating with the Facilities management and Finance department to ensure services are delivered efficiently and cost effectively
- Liaising with consultants/contractors, maximising operational performance by managing team
- Supporting the quarterly property valuation process and preparation of internal and external reports
- MRICS Qualification
- Experience in management of multi-let commercial assets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
- Strong analytical and financial appraisal skills
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3757 5000 / 07539 780121
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates