Assistant/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a small-to-mid sized construction consultancy for an Assistant/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their London office.
This practice is multi-disciplinary providing cost consultancy, project management, building surveying, transport planning and transport engineering across: commercial, residential, education, industrial, healthcare, traffic and transportation sectors.
You will be joining the quantity surveying team working under the direction of a Senior Quantity Surveyor. You will be expected to assist on pre and post contract duties across commercial, residential and retail projects. This includes: pricing and estimating, procurement and tendering documentation, full Bills of Quantities, specification and work schedules and interim valuations. You will be given support and guidance with the APC to ensure it is completed in a timely manner.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, minimum grade 2:1 achieved
- Previous experience of acting as Quantity Surveyor on commercial, retail, residential or mixed-use schemes
- Proven Revit or BIM model measurement experience
- Good working knowledge of JCT Suites of contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High standard of numeracy
- Client-facing and enthusiastic about the industry
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Subscription to professional bodies
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates