ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus, and package.
An excellent opportunity as arisen for a motivated individual to join an ambitious global property consultancy as an Assistant Commercial Property Manager in their Commercial and Strategic Asset Management team.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable ensuring properties are efficiently managed, assisting superiors to undertake regular inspections to ensure compliance with lease obligations, internal business standards, and RICS guidelines. There is also the opportunity to gain the APC.
- Undertake regular inspections to ensure compliance with lease obligations, internal business standards, and RICS guidelines.
- Routine liaison / correspondence with the client, facilities managers, solicitors, tenants, landlords.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and control of service charge budgets
- Undertake inspections of properties as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients.
- Explore opportunities and make recommendations to improve/ add value to properties under management.
- Ensure lease events are diarised and reported to clients and their instructions acted upon.
- Manage and monitor key lease event dates including break options, rent reviews, and lease renewals.
- At least on year of experience in the commercial property management / surveying sector
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise activities, and achieve desired outcomes.
- A property relevant degree preferred.
- Well-presented, professional and personable individual who has the ambition to succeed.
- Self-motivated, ability to deliver set objectives to tight timescales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven track record of manging various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions
- Experience using TRAMPS or similar property management accounting system (not essential)
- IT Literate (Microsoft packages)
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates