Assistant Project Manager - (Constancy)
Salary £30,000 -£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstones Project Management team are working exclusively on behalf of a fast-growing, boutique Project Management Consultancy to recruit an Assistant Project Manager based in London. Our client has quickly become one of the leading project management consultancies working with major developers to deliver award winning projects in London.
The team is made up of industry leaders and rising stars that is dynamic with a can-do attitude that has led to their success in winning both new client and repeated business. If you are looking to quickly progress your Project Management career with the ability to undertake your APC and become Chartered and see yourself as a future leader in the industry this could be for you!
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be working along-side a team comprising Associate Director, SPM and a project manager to deliver a number of new high-end retail units as part of a well-known London development. The units vary in size from 1,00 sq ft - 20,000 sqft working with the landlord and tenants to deliver projects from inception through to completion. You will be assisting with onsite project management, contract administration, document control and health and safety.
APC / MAPM support will be given with fast career progression for those that come on board and do well. You will have support from senior management working alongside a highly experienced team, this really is a fantastic opportunity.
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
- A willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role, so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates