Assistant Project Manager - 2 year fixed contract
Up to £30,000
Client Side Opportunity with the world's most prestigious organisation working in the Property Team on VIP projects.
The Assistant Project Manager will be a part of a Project Management Team working in two locations; London and Windsor. You will be reporting into Project Managers and Head of Projects. The role is split between contract administration and assiting with delivery of projects across an estate.
- Assist with preparations of work / planning / scheduling
- Manager tenders / appointment of contractors
- Oversee day-to-day work of external contractors; timing, cost, quality of work
- Regular reporting to Project Managers and Head of Projects
- Report to Project Manager on project compliance and risk
- Experience with programme / project governance
- Degree educated or NVQ qualification in Propery Related area
- Experience of contract administration
- Experience with heritage buildings / listed buildings / occupied spaces
- Strong stakeholder management
- Self starter, able to use initative and have a flexible approach
If you fit the bill and would like to join one of the best there is out there to develop your experience and career get in touch. Or if you know someone who fits this experience please give Bridie a call on 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates