Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€30000 - €50000 per annum + Bonus + Package
about 2 years ago
Project / Assistant Manager - Commercial Office Fit-Out
Salary - £30,000 - £50,000
Capstone's Project Management team have an urgent requirement for a Project / Assistant Project Manager to join a leading International Real Estate Consultancy based in Dublin.
Our Client specialises in CAT B office fit-outs delivering around 10,000 projects in over 60 EMEA cities working with major international blue-chip companies. This role offers fast track career progression with exceptional opportunities to work with industry leading clients on prestigious projects in Ireland and across the EMEA region.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the project life cycle. You will be responsible delivering projects from inception through to completion, while managing multiple projects at once. The role will require you to be client facing, so strong verbal and written communication is required.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be assisting senior members of the team in delivering high-profile projects whilst gaining valuable training and experience. You will be reporting directly to Senior Project Managers or Assistant directors so strong organisational skills will be required.
- Providing competent and thorough assistance to project teams and line managers.
- Helping projects to be delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Ensuring all areas are documented thoroughly so strong written and verbal communication will be required.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and working towards chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 2+ years of commercial fit-out or commercial development management.
- An ambitious and eager approach to furthering your experience and abilities.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
If you are interested get in contact to work with one of Dublins's leading real estate consultancies. Please contact Henry Way at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates