Assistant Project Manager (Consultancy)
Salary - Up to £35,000
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for a recently graduated Assistant Project Manager to join a nationally based Project Management and Development Advisory firm. Our client is a small but growing firm, who can offer a boutique, collaborative and ambitious workplace in which you will develop as your knowledge and skills as a project manager across a variety of sectors. Our client work with top-tier clients delivering student accommodation, offices, PRS residential and logistic projects to a high-standard. They can offer fantastic exposure to all aspects of the project-life cycle across sectors whilst offering APC or CIOB training.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be working closely with the Associate Directors to help deliver projects across the sectors from inception through to completion. You will need to have good verbal and written communication as well as strong organisational skills. This role will offer the perfect chance to work towards chartership whilst gaining strong project experience within a supportive but relatively autonomous role.
- Providing competent and thorough assistance to project teams and line managers.
- Helping projects to be delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Ensuring all areas are documented thoroughly so strong written and verbal communication will be required.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Ideally a construction related, RICS accredited degree (e.g Construction project Management, Architecture, Building Surveying etc…)
- An ambitious work ethic to deliver projects to the highest standard you can offer.
- Eager approach to developing yourself and working towards a chartership.
- Looking to grow with the company.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow as a project manager and develop with a company this is the perfect position. If you are interested, please get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates