£25000.00 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Assistant Project Manager
Salary - Up to £35,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone have an urgent requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join a multi-disciplinary, professional consultancy within their Project Management team. Our client works across sectors from Residential and Healthcare to Education and Public Sector Regeneration. The broad experience allows for strong exposure to projects across a variety of sectors and is ideal for professional development. Additionally, our client can assist through chartership and help you reach your full potential.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you would become a crucial part within a small and efficient team reporting directly into the delivery director. You would help take projects from inception through to completion across the sectors mentioned previously. Strong written and verbal communication is key in order to provide regular reports on the status of the projects. Being an assistant position, you must be eager to learn and develop yourself as a Project Manager by listening to and acting upon the guidance of senior team members.
- Degree educated with a cognate degree (Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Surveying)
- Achieved or working towards achieving a your chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, ICEng)
- At least 1-year direct project management experience, ideally having completed projects in one of the sectors mentioned above.
- Able to chair and minute meetings.
- Able to identify and deal with issues within the project life cycle.
- Eagerness to develop yourself professionally as a project manager and finish work to the highest standard.
- You must be able to work well within a dynamic team as well as autonomously in order to deliver projects on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
If you are looking for fantastic career progression and exposure to a variety of projects, then please do get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates