City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
8 months ago
Assistant Project Manager
Salary Up to £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement from one of the top London real estate consultancies seeking a client facing, articulate and career driven Assistant Project Manager to work with leading blue-chip clients delivering office developments and refurbishments. They offer market leading APC support and fantastic career progression.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be reporting directly into Senior Project Managers and Associate Directors to deliver commercial office fit-out and new build developer led projects. You will be required to assist in the delivery of projects on time, on budget and to a very high standard from inception through to completion. You will be given autonomy to deliver smaller projects and support senior members on larger projects.
- Experience delivering construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated with a relevant degree.
- Seeking or achieved a construction related chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA etc..)
- Preferably you will have 2 years' experience working on commercial projects for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A hard worth ethos and ambitious approach to developing yourself professionally.
Please contact Benjamin Kepes at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates