Title: Assistant Project Manager
Package: Up to £40,000 + Package
Capstone are working in partnership with a specialist consultancy operating in the healthcare sector. Founded in 2010 our client work with national and local government healthcare departments predominantly across the South East to provide value for money through predictability of cost, in-depth expertise plus innovative, flexible and creative solutions.
- Overseeing and tracking project management with minimum supervision.
- Ensuring all aspects of the work carried out meet with contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
- Tracking projects accurately and in detail on the project management platform.
- Practising Company's project management and quality control procedures.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Supporting Senior Project Manager.
- Proven track record in successful end-to-end project management or coordination
- Experience in healthcare construction management and/or construction related degree
- NEC/JCT contract experience would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge in using Microsoft 365
To find out more about this opportunity contact Alice Murch on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates