Assistant Project Manager
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 - experience dependant
Capstone are working with a boutique Project Management Consultancy who are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to work under an experienced Project Manager. Together you will manage a number of projects in the London area ranging in values from 100K to £2M.
The projects are primarily refurbishment of high quality private residential flats and houses in the Kensington and Chelsea area and the successful candidate will be involved from start to completion.
This role is ideally suitable for someone who is looking to gain experience in project management in the construction industry.
- Attending and taking minutes of monthly project meetings.
- Liaising with the Project Team and consultants to organise site meetings and follow-up meetings with subcontractors.
- Coordinating and taking minutes of specialist subcontractor meetings.
- Maintaining all drawings and information on site and distributing to all relevant subcontractors.
- Maintaining and recording all site records with the Site Manger.
- Maintaining approved contractors list including checking insurances and that all information is up to date.
- Working with the Project Director on daily site issues.
- Assisting in procurement of subcontractors.
- Compiling the relevant information for the O&M Manuals & H&S file.
- Graduate in a building related degree.
- Competent Microsoft Office user.
- Experience of using AutoCAD
- Good communicator.
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and able to multi-task.
- Able meet deadlines.
- Outgoing with a good sense of humour - easy to work with.
- Physically fit and able to climb scaffolding and work at heights.
- Always seeking to continually develop and improve.
If you are available at short notice and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee via email on email@example.com or call 020 3757 5000 to find out more about the role.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates