£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Assistant Project Manager
Salary - £40,000
Capstone are recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a boutique, lean and mean consultancy, working on new-build, refurbishments and fit-outs of commercial offices. Our client are working with some of the largest investors, developers, asset managers and multinational Tech firms based in London.
With such a strong reputation, our client is winning so much work they are requiring an ambitious and competent Assistant Project Manager who has a keen eye for detail and a desire to attain their MRICS.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you would be assisting Senior Project Managers and Associates whilst reporting directly into the Managing Director. With the exposure you would be receiving, this position would offer a fast track to a Project Manager position and completion of MRICS.
- Degree educate with a Bachelors and/or Masters in a construction related degree (Construction Project Management, Architecture, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying etc.)
- One to two years' experience, ideally in the commercial sector, delivering fit-outs, refurbishments or new-builds for high-profile clients.
- An understanding of the project lifecycle
- An understanding of contracts and contract administration.
- Eager to attain your MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB.
- A strong drive to complete projects to the highest quality you can.
- Charismatic and keen to contribute to the office culture and atmosphere.
- You must have very strong attention to detail.
The support and exposure this opportunity will give you will a chance to develop yourself professionally which you will not find anywhere else.
If the opportunity to work on incredible projects and fast track your career is something that would be of interest, please contact Henry Way (Consultant) on 0203 757 5000 or via email on email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates