£30000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS
4 months ago
AssistantProject Manager - (Commercial Office Fit-Out)
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000
Capstone's Project Management team have a urgent requirement for a Assistant Project Manager to join a leading International Real Estate Consultancy based in London. Our Client specialises in CAT B office fit-outs delivering around 10,000 projects in over 60 EMEA cities working with major international blue-chip companies. This role offers fast track career progression with exceptional opportunities to work with industry leading clients on prestigious projects in the heart of London and across the EMEA region.
As a Assistant Project Manager, you will oversee managing all phases of project management including interfaces with clients and key stakeholders to outline requirements of the project. You will be responsible seeing projects from inception through to completion, while managing multiple projects at once. The role will require you to be client facing so strong verbal and written communication is required. The role will report into a senior project manager with fantastic training and development.
- Providing day to day project assistance
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Facilitating client meetings and representing the client and company with other agencies involved.
- To make decisions with full understanding of procedures, company policies and business practices.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree and working towards chartership (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- 1+ years of commercial fit-out or commercial development management.
- knowledge of financial terms and principles and the concepts and processes of Project Management.
- Ability to communicate comprehensively and concisely both verbally and written.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 857 8781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates