£30000 - £45000 per annum + Package
about 2 years ago
Assistant Program Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000
Capstone are proud to be working with a leading project and program management consultancy. Our client operates both throughout the UK and Internationally delivering projects across sectors from high-profile financial giants through to iconic heritage buildings. With such a variety of clients, our client has influence throughout the program management sphere.
As an Assistant Program Manager, you would be working on a prestigious heritage project with a team of specialist Programme Managers. With a strong emphasis on training, development and progression, our client would provide the perfect platform through which you can advance yourself professionally.
- A cognate degree within construction (Project Management, Construction, Building Surveying, Architecture etc…)
- Ideally chartered with a related board (RICS, CIOB, APM etc.)
- You must have strong and proven relevant programme delivery experience.
- Experience on public sector works, preferably with previous SC clearance.
- Understanding within different procurement methods available.
- You must be hard working and driven, keen to assist where possible.
- A keen eye for detail is essential
- Very strong written and verbal communication is required.
- Strong both individually and within a team
- Quick learner, able to quickly pick up aspects of the role you are yet to have mastered
If this opportunity to work with a top-tier consultancy within a highly enviable project appeals to you, please contact Henry Way (Consultant) via email: email@example.com of via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates