£28000.00 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Location: Westminster London
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package
Exclusively working in partnership with the most prestigious client-side organisation, we are looking to recruit a highly organised Assistant Planner.
Working directly under the Project Planner, this role will be required to update and maintain the PMO master programme, supporting project managers in controlling their programmes, scenario planning and mitigation planning.
Overview of the role:
- Review contractor and consultant monthly progress updates, report on variances from the prior month, the quality and integrity of the programmes, the critical path.
- Check and report on key milestone movements and maintain the progress of the PMO master programme in Asta.
- Work with the Cost Consultant and Cost Co-ordinator to align activities and costs within the programme.
- Assess the programme impact of change requests for review and approval by the Planner.
- Take contract and consultant programmes and incorporate them into the PMO master programme.
- Analysis of interfaces and interdependencies between PMO master programme and contractor and consultant programmes, report on conflicts and variances.
- Take part in planning workshops to support the Planner and Controls Director in risk reduction meetings, strategic reviews and project planning workshops.
- Experience with managing common programming software, preferably Asta Powerproject.
- A self-starter with good initiative, a proactive approach and good problem-solving skills, with an ability to anticipate potential issues and consider wider implications.
- Excellent organisations skills, presentation skills, questioning, listening and negotiation skills.
- Out-standing planning and prioritisation skills, able to support long-term planning and respond to changing circumstances and emerging issues.
- Takes a rigorous approach to standards of internal and external customer service utilising feedback and data insights to improve service delivery
- Results orientated approach, focused on achieving measurable benefits.
- Proven experience in a construction project environment.
If you are interested in the role and in an opportunity to work on one of the most iconic heritage buildings in history, please get in touch with Chloe Doak:
Or by phone
0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates