Assistant Life Cycle Consultant
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Capstone's cost management team are excited to be working with an independent construction and property consultancy who cover all sectors across the built environment. They are renowned for hiring the most respected and highly trained individuals in the industry and have a key focus on excellent service delivery for their clients.
They are looking for an assistant level life cycle costing consultant to join the strategic asset and FM consultancy team. You will be working with clients to develop / understand their life cycle cost objectives and tailor your service accordingly, ranging from benchmarking for strategic business cases to detailed as-built life cycle replacement and maintenance cost plans.
- To plan, manage and deliver a range of life cycle cost, asset management and lifecycle carbon related appointments, ensuring our services are delivered to agreed timescales.
- To ensure that all services are delivered in line with fee proposals, raising any issues or impacting our commercial position with the Project Partner.
- To assist in maximising profitability of appointments through the use of the most productive methods of working whilst maintaining high standards of outputs.
- To pro-actively identify opportunities to increase the scope and therefore fees for additional services outside our initial appointments and discuss these with the Project Partner.
- To ensure all mandatory training modules remain up to date, e.g. Anti-Bribery training.
- To pro-actively identify opportunities to improve the groups service delivery toolkits and discuss these with Line Manager.
- Previous experience in cost management or construction cost analysis
- Must have a good working knowledge of the RIBA design development process stages.
- Must have a good understanding of the terminology used within design documentation and cost plans including a good working knowledge of RICS NRM3 hierarchies.
- Ideally to have experience of preparing analysis and reports to satisfy the award of BREEAM life cycle credits.
- Ideally will have a good working knowledge of M&E services.
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates