Assistant Development Consultant
An investment management firm is looking for an Assistant Development Consultant to join the team. The Investment firm specliaises in developing partnerships with local government organisations which are involved with PPP/PFI infrastructure projects.
The mission for the investment team is to lead on or ensures successful integration for tailor made solutions for bids, long term investment plans, consultations, operational management , for a range of sectors including: healthcare, student accommodation, education, leisure, social housing, transport etc.
The client is looking for an Assistant Development Consultant who will be part of the investment team to support with the bids and future planning on a range of projects.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Degree educated within a Real Estate related subject
- Must have completed work internships throughout or following university with a related subject; investment analyst, bids and tenders, project management, development consultancy, valuations, investment agency#
- Must have some work experience after university
- Ideally you will have extracurricular activities you take part in
- Must be confident and client facing, to build string lasting relationships, gather information and communicate effectively with clients.
- Take part in client meetings with the Investment Directors and support with the delivery of presentations
Offer: £23-28,000pa plus company benefits and bonus.
Through training and development, and proven success you will be offered promotional steps to become a leader within the business.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates