ASSISTANT COST MANAGER
£28,000 - £40,000 per annum plus company benefits and bonus
Capstone recruitment are working exclusively with a medium sized cost management consultancy who have just entered a new phase of growth. They have a wide range of clients with varying project sizes and have excellent progression opportunities, positively promoting an enterprising culture.
They are looking for an assistant cost manager to undertake oversee and assist in all commercial and cost management aspects of a project, being vital to a project's successful delivery. You will be liaising with key clients regularly, gaining excellent exposure.
- Construction experience in commercial fit out projects would be ideal but not essential.
- Assist in day to day cost management responsibilities with the intention to soon to be running your own projects
- Professional Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or working towards professional qualification
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self-confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To find out more about this unique opportunity please reach out to Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates