Assistant Building Surveyor - Developer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Package
I am recruiting on behalf of a Central-London based commercial developer. The expanding team now seek the addition of a junior-level Building Surveyor, due to continuous growth of their impressive portfolio. The property team provide advice on building and construction matters on over 100 estates; this includes managing conversion and major refurbishment projects, assisting in acquisitions and implementing maintenance works.
- Management of refurbishment projects (vacant units and agreement to lease works).
- Prepare Schedules of Dilapidations, focusing on the detail to check technical and contractual lease clauses and liability.
- Lead on the Licence for Alteration process.
- Management of external consultants and contractors.
In addition, you will also be expected to undertake the following:
- Party Wall awards.
- Feasibility studies.
- Schedules of condition.
- Measured surveys.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Programmes.
You should have a RICS accredited Building Surveying degree and be enrolled on the APC pathway. The ideal candidate should have relevant property experience, preferably within the London commercial property market.
You should have good appreciation of professional and project-based building surveying matters being able to understand the basics of the local and wider property markets.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates