Graduate Building Surveyor
Specialist consultancy - Surrey
£30,000 + Package
I'm working for a specialist Building Surveying consultancy, based in Surrey, on a search for a Graduate Building Surveyor. Ideally, the successful candidate will have 12 months work experience within a London-based commercial property consultancy.
The firm currently comprises of ten fee earners, and they are looking to expand considerably over the next 3 years. My client has a long-standing client base, which includes major Investment Houses and developers, such as Aviva, L&G and Royal London.
You will be working with a purely commercial client base, for the most part based in Central London, and be expected to undertake:
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
Alongside being confident and client-facing, you will have a relevant Building Surveying degree (Grade 2.1 minimum.) Ideally you will have 12 months experience, in a commercial consultancy, this can either be as part of a 'sandwich' degree, or post-graduation.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, on 0203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates