£30000 - £35000 per annum + Generous Package
6 months ago
Role: Assistant Building Surveyor
Capstone are currently recruiting for a specialist building surveying consultancy, as they are looking to expand their team by taking on an Assistant Building Surveyor. It is an exciting opportunity to join a team that are considered niche but with an extensive network of projects and clients, competing against some of the largest real estate and consultancy agencies in the UK.
There is a real opportunity for progression, especially if you work hard and get stuck in, with the company providing a real social atmosphere.
The work provided will mostly be project focussed, with some aspects of professional work and the chance to choose to focus on sectors of your choice. The workload includes:
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Delivery of Contract Administrator/ Employers Agent duties as appropriate to level of experience
- Pre-acquisition and Technical Due Diligence surveys
- Schedules of condition
- Experience working in commercial, retail and hotels preferable
- Motivated to take on projects and complete them with the finest detail
- Strong verbal and mathematical skills, with the ability to produce top quality reports
- Flexible with where they work, especially under pressure
- Professional with impeccable communication skills
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates