Assistant Building Surveyor - Prime Residential
£34,000 + Generous package
I am recruiting on behalf of an award winning high-end residential surveying practice. They have vast technical expertise and are a nationally renowned and respected firm. Due to continuous success, they are seeking to expand and need Graduate Building Surveyors to sit in their established team. They will provide strong APC support as well as structured career progression.
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
- Assisting in the management of Party Wall and other neighbourly matters.
- Ideally 12 to 18 months completed APC diary.
- 2:1 or above degree level Building Surveying qualification or equivalent.
- Experience carrying out contract administration.
You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the London residential market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5000/ 07494 368 453, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates