ASSET MANAGER CLIENT SIDE |WATFORD
£50,000 plus up to £75,000 + BONUS + PACKAGE
We are delighted to be retained by the UK's leading provider in flexible offices, workshops, industrial and self-storage spaces. Our client has a wide choice for small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the UK. They are looking to recruit an Asset Manager who will have experience of working within an existing commercial property management environment. The chosen individual will have significant experience of the marketing/ letting process and proficiency in landlord and tenant negotiations. You will be able to identify and deliver asset management initiatives to create value and mitigate risks.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lettings, rent reviews and complex lease renewal negotiations (including dilapidations) as well as lease re-gears.
- The preparation of business plans/strategies/SWOT analysis to provide the senior management team with tactical advice in the delivery of the business's objectives.
- Identifying, recommending and executing asset management opportunities to create value and mitigate risks during the hold period. These will include letting, refurbishment, reconfiguration and development initiatives working with the internal teams, letting agents, architects and other professional consultants as required.
- Overseeing the day to day property management of the portfolio, working with the Facilities Management and Finance Teams to ensure the building fabric is fit for purpose and services are delivered efficiently and cost effectively.
- Maximising operational performance by managing regional teams and external consultants/contractors, monitoring progress and working to best practice.
- Supporting the quarterly property valuation process and preparation of internal and external reports.
- Assisting with the identification and purchase of new acquisition opportunities.
- MRICS qualification is essential
- Background in management intensive, multi-let commercial investment or operational property would be highly desirable
- Driving licence essential
Please direct all interest or questions to Daniah Williams MRICS / 020 3757 5000 - 07944 454965 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates