ASSET MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative property investor and developer who pride themselves on their sustainable values and intelligent application of finance, technology, and architecture.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and dynamic asset manager, able to demonstrate a proven track record of executing asset management strategies. They should be MRICS qualified and have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Monitor and deliver asset management strategies for existing and newly acquired assets.
- Coordination of leasing, lease re-gears and rent reviews.
- Engage proactively with tenants.
- Work with the development team and external advisors on delivery of capex/refurbishment projects.
- Assist the investment team where required.
- Undertake monthly asset updates and quarterly reporting in line with internal processes and timescales.
- Regularly review and re-forecast business plans in line with market and economic changes.
- MRICS qualified and minimum 2+ years post qualification asset management experience.
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities to add value and delivering against targets of financial outperformance.
- Proven track record of concluding rent reviews, lease re-gears, lease renewals etc.
- Ability to take ownership and manage multiple complex projects.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be an extremely driven and a team player.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates