£45,000 - £60,000 plus package
To work for a leading British-based Investment and Development business. You will be a key member of the Commercial Team helping deliver the objectives set out in their 5 year Business Plan.
- Taking responsibility for a defined part of the portfolio and identifying, evaluating, recommending and implementing all approved commercial initiatives including lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews, lease re-gears, surrenders and refurbishments.
- Taking responsibility for the maintenance of crucial estate data and investor asset reporting requirements.
- 3 million sq ft estate valued at well over £0,5 billion.
- 250 occupiers on 310 leases, employing 9,000 people.
- 5 year Business Plan forecasting 360,000 sq ft of development.
- Average of one leasing transaction a week.
About the role:
- Rapidly build positive relationships with the existing occupiers and identify value add initiatives to extend the average weighted lease length and grow the annual rental income by 5%.
- Working with external agents to ensure that vacant space is let within the void periods set out in the Business Plan. Minimise void and non-recoverable costs.
- Manage rent reviews promptly and efficiently, settling 90% of reviews within 3 months of the review date at or above ERV.
- Managing lease renewals to ensure all those which are outside the 54 act are completed prior to expiry of the current lease, at or above ERV.
- Working closely with external managing agent to ensure their service level agreement is fulfilled and all data in TRAMPS is up to date.
- Ensuring the external agent promptly handle all occupier requests for modifications/alterations, present all voids to the best possible standard and generally provide an excellent level of customer services
- Taking responsibility for preparing quarterly investor reports
- Assisting in making robust financial business cases for new developments and other commercial initiatives which require approval.
- Assisting with the production of the 5 year Business Plan and associated financial modelling.
- Reporting on Responsible Property Investing activities.
- Rounded experience in all commercial property sectors.
- Confident, committed, enthusiastic diplomatic and a team player able to work with a variety of styles.
- Strong financial analytical organisational and appraisal skills
- Clear and concise report writing ability
- Excellent presentation, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Creativity, honesty with the willingness to learn.
- RICS membership or equivalent experience
- 3- 5 years PQE
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel.
To apply or to discuss this role confidentially, please contact Rob Cawood on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates