Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £75000 per annum + company benefits, bonus
about 1 year ago
Offer: £55-75,000 pa plus benefits and car allowance
Capstone are working exclusivity with a client side organisation to recruit for an Asset Manager. The Asset Manager will have the overall responsibility for the day to day asset management of the northern business space portfolio.
- The client is looking for a Chartered Surveyor with a proven background of maximizing income and value of a multi let commercial portfolio. The professional will also managing tenants requirements, manage day to day issues.
- This role will also be responsible for expanding the portfolio and leading on acquisition of sites across the Northern region
- Main point of contact the resolve any issues related to the property.
If applying for the role, the client will be looking for a professional surveyor with the following:
- Commercial property/ asset management background trained from a client-side/ consultancy.
- Marketing/ letting process and proficiency in landlord and tenant negotiations.
- Able to identify and deliver asset management initiatives to create value and mitigate risks.
- MRICS qualified
Competitive salary and benefits package (including performance related bonus, car allowance, paid travel expenses, 33 days holiday (inclusive of Bank holidays, pension, life assurance and private health cover).
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates