£35,000 - £50,000
Based in North West London
A property investor and developer have an opportunity for an Asset Manager to join the operational team. The company focus on a range of developments including; new builds, PRS, regeneration, student accommodation. The wider business focus on co working space, hotels, and co living developments.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a support the Head of Operations for the Asset Management across a range of new and exciting developments. The surveyor will be responsible for ensuring all on-site facilities are in excellent working order, manage and negotiate maintenance contracts, manage leases, source new tenants and support with value add projects.
- Assisting with the day to day management of the sites and ensuring staff are developed, supported and working to health and safety guidelines
- Negotiating Lease renewals
- Reviewing schedule of dilapidation's
- Preparing comparable database of competitors to enable rent reviews regularly
- Liaising with Building Managers as to performance and produce timely and accurate reports
- Demonstrating M&E knowledge
- Coordinating all maintenance staff located in buildings
- Sourcing new site/ unit acquisitions
- Developing new value add strategies
Ideally you will have experience in Asset Manager, Facilities Management, Property Management.
You will be IOSH, or MRICS qualified or part way though.
To apply for this role please get in touch with myself, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000/07539 780121 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates