£60000 - £85000 per annum + Package
over 2 years ago
£60,000 - £85,000 plus package
To join a highly successful Developer and Investor who focus predominantly in the Industrial sector. Established over 20 years ago, they have a gross asset value in excess of £150 million.
The asset management team manage 64 properties, over 400 units & 6.3 million sq ft with £15.8 million in rental income.
This Investor is continuously adding to its portfolio and is committed to improving returns and achieving asset growth through intensive management and development.
Working in a team of four asset managers and will be responsbile for a national portfolio (southern centric).
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall asset performance of allocated portfolio assets through unit lettings, progressing rent reviews and lease renewals, refurbishment works and dilapidations.
- Landlord and tenant issues including surrenders, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- Managing, coordinating and instructing professional advisors
- Developing good relationships with tenants and third party suppliers
- Travelling across the South of England and viewing properties within the Portfolio
- MRICS - in excess of 5/6 years pqe
- Experienced in the management and asset management of real estate (industrial)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to build strong rapport with colleagues and tenants
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates