Senior Project Manager
Salary - £60,000 + £5,500 car allowance + Package
Location - West End London
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for a Senior / Associate Project Manager to join a UK based International Property Consultancy. Our client delivers advisory services for many of the largest property portfolio's in the country and offers a strong Building Consultancy Group, within which there is a lean and mean Project Management team.
The Project management team offer services to a predominantly commercial client base of investors, occupiers and developers and more. Their Project Management team has been identified as an area for strategic growth and so are looking for an experienced Project Manager to pick up major commercial fit-out projects quickly.
As a Senior / Associate Project Manager you will be working closely with the Project Management Partner with a slightly more junior Project Manager within the team too. Your focus will be to assist the Partner with primarily commercial office fit-outs, both CATA and CATB, whilst also being able to assist on educational projects and hotel projects worth within the range of £5 million to £30 million. You will have to be able to hit the ground running and must be competent working both within a team and autonomously.
- Degree level qualification with a cognate degree.
- You must have be chartered (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA etc..)
- Proven track record of delivering projects from inception through to completion on-time, on budget and to a high-standard.
- Strong background in commercial projects with an ability to adapt to new work across other sectors.
- Able to identify and deal with potential problems or issues that may arise throughout the process
- You must be hard working and ambitious, with a drive to deliver projects to the best of your abilities.
- A good work ethic is necessary, willing to put in extra hours where required.
- Strong verbal and written communication being able to deal with blue-chip clients on a day to day basis
If this fantastic opportunity to work with a top-tier consultancy sounds of interest to you then please do not hesitate to contact Henry Way (Consultant) via phone on 0203 757 5000 or on email at email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates