Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 plus bonus & benefits
If you are interested in working for a multi award winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in designing, managing & delivering facilities and infrastructure for a diverse portfolio of advanced manufacturing organisations, we want to hear from you. With global experience across this sector, a simple, elegant and sustainable approach has been key to their success. This is a great time to join the team as they enter a period of expansion following several successful bids. As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, there is an exciting opportunity for a talented Architect to be based in their Oxford office.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Architect to join their (over 30 Architects) skilled Architectural team, working on prestigious advanced engineering projects in the automotive and Formula 1 sectors.
You will be based at their idyllic headquarters offices with over 200 staff in Oxford
- Design Leadership, capable of leading multidisciplinary design teams
- Strong design and technical detailing skills - Revit experience is essential
- Advanced 3D capabilities
- Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
- Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards
- Post qualification experience
- Experience of working on large scale technical facilities is desirable but not essential
Candidates must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be able to work efficiently & diligently to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail and maintaining high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please call Sam Lee on 07494 368 471 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates