£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + package + bonus
about 1 year ago
APC Building Surveyor
Up to £32,000 plus package
Captone are currently working with an award-winning independent Property Consultancy based in the West End and Bristol. They pride themselves as a collaborative and inclusive working environment and are highly regarded in the market with impressive clients across the board.
This incredible opportunity would suit a commercially astute Building Surveyor, who has experience working in Central London, and is looking for an excellent opportunity to become MRICS-qualified within the next 12-18 months.
As the APC Building Surveyor you will be involved in a range of duties. You will work within a fantastic team and be provided with full APC support with access to mentors and assessors.
This will typically include:
- Contract Administration
- Structural Surveys and condition reports and analysing building defects
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Collating project documentation
- Defect analysis
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with ambition and a drive to succeed. Ideally with 2 - 3 years experience within a residential or commercial consultancy.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Mollie Holder by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5010.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates