APC Building Surveyor
London - City
£30,000 - £35,000 + package
I'm working with a leading, independent multidisciplinary surveying practice, who seek to grow their team with a couple of Assistant Building Surveyors. My client has numerous offices nationally, and has a longstanding client base, alongside a strong reputation within the field. The London team currently consists of twenty Building Surveyors, who work in the commercial sphere, but are not limited to this, other assets they look after includes: hotels, schools, universities and student accommodation.
With over 600 people employed in the company nationally, my client has proved to be remarkably recession proof - the team size grew by 20% in the last recession. They are completely committed to further growth before the end of 2021, and seek conscientious and enthusiastic individuals to contribute to this expansion.
The role will be primarily project focussed, acting as Contract Administrator / Employers Agent on a broad range of schemes. However, it will also include:
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Delivery of Contract Administrator / Employers Agent duties as appropriate to level of experience.
- Producing feasibility reports.
- Budget cost plans for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Planned Maintenance reports.
- Building reinstatement cost assessments.
- Defect diagnosis and reporting.
- Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys.
- Schedules of condition.
- Dilapidations on behalf of landlords and tenants.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience and have worked for a leading consultancy in the UK. You should have a RICS-accredited degree in Building Surveying (minimum grade 2.1).
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates