Analyst for Occupancy Planning - Real Estate Corporate Office Solutions
£45,000 Permanent / Full Time /Central London
Exciting opportunity for an Analyst or Space Planner who specialises in Occupancy Planning to join a team discovering the future of work place management and agile working.
Leading Real Estate and Construction Consultancy providing services across the full property lifecycle to high end clients within banking, investment, technology, media and more are looking to grow their Occupancy Planning Team. The team work with clients to deliver the latest workplace strategy and optimisation to commercial spaces.
You will be working in the Occupancy Planning Team as an Analyst. Your function is to provide analytical and reporting services for a client's portfolio whether this is looking at optimisation strategies, reconfiguring office spaces, consolidation, refurbishment works etc. You will be managing a Property portfolio through Space Management Data and asssiting the team to deliver quality and uplifting occupany performance to clients.
You will have:
- Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science.
- Previous experience in data management, analytics, strategic intelligence within a large corporate
- Technical experience of; CAFM / IWMS Systems is preferred
- Excellent communicationt to engage with stakeholders of all levels and organisations
- Attention to detail, understanding of data management processes and capacity to deal with spatial creativity
If you would like to discuss this please get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates