Real Estate Agent
Sector: Office Workspace
A highly competitive company which provide organisations with a free search facility to help them locate office space in London and the UK. They represent several office space providers and match tenants according to their needs.
They are looking to grow the agency team, by hiring an office agent who is excellent at communicating over the phone with tenants and driven by negotiating deals.
The workspace market is thriving and this is an excellent role for a junior or graduate to join a boutique firm. This role will give you exposure to commercial real estate and office agency.
- Negotiate work space agreements with prospective tenants.
- Understanding their needs, locating the assets and confirming the correct property.
- Use a database over 2000 properties across the UK to arrange for tenant viewings and secure deals.
- This is an excellent role for someone who is interested in Real Estate, enjoys working with people and communicating with tenants over the phone.
- You must be eloquent and able to have professional conversations.
- Previous experience of working in in a customer service, sales, agent, office agent role would be beneficial
- The salary offered is £23,000pa plus commission which is an OTE of 50k.
- You can progress to a senior manager role, manage a team and earn more commission.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates