Position: Commercial Property Consultant
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus bonus + benefits
Location: West London
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, professionally minded graduate to join a boutique commercial property surveying practice, assisting corporate and local landlords and tenants. Key is to offer outstanding commercial property advice, exceptional service and a personal touch. At its heart is professionalism, honesty and an empathetic approach to its clients and community.
- Commercial property experience preferable (2 months - 2 years' experience).
- Keen to learn and absorb processes and protocol through shadowing and using initiative.
- Research experience and attention to detail essential.
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to travel for meetings and site visits throughout London and the UK
- Professional, affable and a team player.
- A Full Driving Licence would be useful.
About the role - as a Commercial Property Consultant, you will work on:
- Lettings & disposals - research, comparisons, valuations and site visits for measuring, viewings etc.
- Legal - processing of property documentation, following current commercial property law.
- Client property management - manage and advise on commercial leasehold portfolios, work within timelines and keep thorough records and files.
- Customer service - manage client expectations and shared handling of incoming calls.
- Team - bring ideas and knowledge to the table, brainstorm and problem-solve.
- Support commercial property processes, including rent reviews & lease renewals.
- Be an exceptional advocate and representative of the company.
- Work towards full membership of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
To find out more about this role please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates