£30,000 to £40,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) PLUS BENEFITS AND PACKAGE.
Capstone are currently acting on behalf of a well-established independent Real Estate consultancy specialising in retail and leisure practices. With nine different specialist teams, they pride themselves on their ability to provide expertise across the sectors while simultaneously delivering conflict free advice.
We have been instructed to source a personable agent who has the passion and hunger to further develop their career in a fast moving and opportunistic market.
- Working within the dedicated London team assisting director on the leasing of major retail assets in and outside of the capital.
- Confident closing deals and engaging with other agents and clients.
- Particular focus to source and engage with different kinds of retail brands in London and regionally.
- Leasing of key London and regional retail and leisure instructions
- To assist in winning new business and to further develop the London team.
- Directly liaising and managing key clients.
- At least one year of experience in a retail agency/ lease advisory or general practise surveying role.
- Confidence undertaking and closing deals.
- An excellent telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge across all sectors of the property industry.
- Interest in retail, fashion, and emerging trends.
- Ability to communicate and manage client relationships.
- Confidence to approach tenants and engage with the key decision makers within the business.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints to deliver high quality service.
- Microsoft office package essential.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates